Sider

torsdag 9. juli 2009

The Ice Cream Junkie

English on the bottom of this post

Min favorittside om dagen mht å fortsette å lage enkle sider er Write.Click.Scrapbook. Det er masse tips å ta med seg (ta en titt selv, da vel).

En av tingene som ble tatt opp denne uken var scraplifting av seg selv og andre og utfordringen ble gitt i form av en skisse. Hvis du ser på layouten under og ikke vet at den er laget med basis i en skisse, kunne du kanskje tro at jeg har scrapliftet meg selv fra denne eller denne (My Life)?



My favourite page when it comes to making simple pages is Write.Click.Scrabook. The auditors have lots of tips to share, go have a look!

This week they have written about scraplifting one self and others, among other things, and they gave us a challenge: a sketch. If you look at the layout above, and didn't know it was made by their sketch, you might have thought I have scraplifted myself from this layout or this one (My life)?

The title is Ice Cream Junkie and the journaling is about how much the kids loved the ice cream they had in Greece, or to be more spesific: the sparkeling lights :-)

7 kommentarer:

LilleAsk sa...

Denne var morsom Scoobie. Det var iskrempynten som fanget meg øyeblikkelig. Nostalgi! Jeg hadde mengder med sånne etter sydenturer som liten.
Lekker ny header du har fått deg:o)

Unknown sa...

Perfect choice of patterned papers for the photo! What a fun layout. Thanks for playing along!

Unknown sa...

Great junkie..hihihi love the way you used the diverent papers.
bye bye,Lean....and icecream YAMMIE.

KarenB sa...

Thanks for visiting my blog Hilde :) I love your Icecream Junkie LO!

Ginny sa...

fantastic LO...my daughter would love an icecream like that too :0)

Tricia sa...

love this layout and that funky thing on teh side!

mustangkayla sa...

Love your cards! Great blog! I've added you to my google reader!