Sider

søndag 12. juli 2009

Tyvtitter/Sneak peaks

Bare tyvtitter i dag .-) Du må klikke på linken for å se hele prosjektet.
Sneak peaks only today :-) You have to follow the links to see the whole project.



Hva med en artikkel om chipboard hos dinhobby?
What about an article about chipboards (in Norwegian only, sorry)?













I juli har jeg en gjestedesignerplass hos Crafting In Styles skisseteam . Her er hva jeg har bidratt med så langt:



In July I have a GD spot at crafting In Style's sketch team. Here is what I have contributed with so far:








My take on the sketch at Paperpopsicles' sketch challenge (link to challenge):


Have a great week!

2 kommentarer:

Diana sa...

Hi! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment.
Is scrapbooking big in Norway? It's not big at all in Jamaica, but I'm trying to change that.
I can't believe you translate all your blog posts! That must take forever!

Camilla Ekman sa...

Vilka härliga projekt du har sysslat med!
Helt underbara.