Sider

onsdag 7. april 2010

Hei! og en ny skisse fra CIS!/ Hi! and a new sketch from CIS

Hei!
Har det vært godt med litt påskefri? Mine dager har vært så avslappende at jeg sliter litt med å komme igang igjen :-)

Hi!
Have you had the chance to enjoy some Easter Break? I did, and my days were so relaxing that I find it hard to get back on track :-)



Vi har hatt en fabelaktig vinter i år, jeg har tatt masse flotte bilder, så dere får nok se noen vinterlayouter en liten stund til. Her er en med minsten og hans nye snøbrett. Layouten er basert på en av Krissy Christies flotte skisser for CISters Stylisk Sketches.

We have had a fabulous winter this year, I have taken tons of pictures, so you will be stuck with winter layouts for yet another while. This one is of DS7 and his new snowboard. The layout is based on another great sketch from Krissy Chrietie at CISters Stylish Sketches.








8 kommentarer:

Camilla Ekman sa...

Så himla fin.
Jag gillar verkligen det du har gjort i hörnen. Är det rub-ons eller stämplar?

Unknown sa...

Hi Hilde i did have a easter brak don´t wurry...hihihi.
Love your lay-out and snow snow let it show.....
bye bye have a great week,Lean.

Unknown sa...

I mean Break....pffff writting

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Camilla: det er rub-ons :-)

Lean: No worry *lol*

pysselpetra sa...

Snygg tolkning - så härligt det ser ut!!!

Anonym sa...

Great! I don't mind seeing more winter layouts :-) This one's gorgeous!

KarenB sa...

Wow Hilde, this is super!! I love the extra interest of the cut-out photo too :)

LG sa...

Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work. Love love love your take to the sketch and great photos too