Sider

mandag 25. april 2011

Bzzzzzzzzzz

This week we had had the most beautiful weather: sunny, no wind, qiute warm for April. And I have had the whole week off! Hubby has worked hard in his new shop (see two posts below)and me, I have been stuck with the kids.

On Thursday hubby went golfing, and I took my boys for a bike ride. Man, I have hardly biked in ages! Luckily DS8 isn't the fastest biker, so I could follow them, and I wasn't completely wrecked when I got home.

Our goal for the bike trip was to visit a farm named Ekeby, about 3km from our house. They have a restaurant/coffee shop, sell farm products and they have goats, African Boer Goats. Honestly, the boys weren't very much interested of the goats, but they was excited to test the electric fence, to find out if straws conducts electrisity or not.... boys!










This layout is my take on Get Picky's sketch challenge #7. I have flipped and turned it around to make it fit my photos. Please head over and leave the Get Picky ladies some love for providing the scrapping world with such a lovely sketch :-)

8 kommentarer:

LG sa...

Loving the colors of this one! What a fun layout!

Unknown sa...

Cool page and next beware of the electric fence...i know that to..hihihi
byeeee,Lean

Leanne sa...

Fantastic!! I love the layers on your LO! Thanks for playing with us at Get Picky..x

Carol sa...

love all the texture on there! thanks for promoting the sight ;)

Monique Liedtke sa...

Great layout Hilde!! and your boys sound just like mine!!!

Elisabeth Helland sa...

herlige detaljer og nydelige farger...

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

this is so awesome Hilde! I love the bright colours!

pysselpetra sa...

Härlig 3D effekt - superunderbartfantastiska färger ♥