Sider

søndag 24. april 2011

Winter is over!!!

We have had the most wonderful weather for the last week: sun, 12-16 degrees C, hardly any wind. I even had a bike trip with my boys - OMG I haven't biked in years - and I survived.

This winter has been long and cold and I am happy to not have to scrap any more winter layouts for at least six months! So with these three layouts, made with MyScrapBooknook's April kit (Echo Park papers, the For The Record Collection), I say Good Bye Winter and Welcome Summer!








6 kommentarer:

Alison sa...

Winter is coming :( Awesome LOs Hilde, I am going to have to lift the first one! Your photo in the this very cool and I love your title.

Nadia Cannizzo sa...

Beautiful beautifl work! LOVE what you have created with the kit...ALL so clean and lined up! So unlike mine LOL! HAppy Easter!

Unknown sa...

I am happy for you that you did the bike ride..i love your snow pages and cool and lovely details..
And yes we are have still summer wheather over here...
byeeee,Lean

Elisabeth Helland sa...

takk for koselige hilsen i bloggen min.....og du, nå har jeg kost meg i bloggen din, og jaggu meg har du en tiltalende stil, og jeg synes nå du er fliiiiink til å skrive på LO'ene dine jeg..... :o)

Unknown sa...

Woo hoo, beautiful ! I prefer the first one too, I like the sketch and the details which relate to the title !

pysselpetra sa...

ahh älskar dina stilrena less is more layouter - wow ♥