Sider

lørdag 10. september 2011

Just Scrap It - cards

Fellow MyScrapbooknook DT'er Jessy has thrown out this fun challenge:

Hey ladies! We gonna have a fun challenge today!

Show a picture of a small scrap pile and create a card with a fun way to "use up our scraps" (comes at a good time because we've cut into our AUGUST kit a lot by now) So show us what you can do! You can choose to do only one or more, we would love to see.


I wanted to make some more cards with the kit, so I completed the challenge.


I started off by using this card sketch from MME, and came up with this card:





Then I flipped the sketch and made this one, adding some twine and a star chipboard from MME Fine and Dandy collection. One of the criterias in the sketch challenge was to use the theme Friend, so this card is out of the competition, but I'm happy with the result anyway :-)




There was some journaling sprouts left among the scraps of my kit, and I decided to see if I could use them in a clever way. The mini bingo cards are from my own pile of embellies - I bought them a while ago for making cards - they are perfect in my opinion!






When I was done with these card, all I had left of the kit was some inchies. OK, I could have squeesed out some tags, but told myself Enough is Enough.

Are you good at using scraps?


1 kommentar:

Deanna sa...

awesome set of cards! love'em!