Sider

lørdag 31. desember 2011

Happy new year!

I can't believe 2011 is over in a few hours. There has been some downs this year, off course, but I survived them all - and grew strength from them. And there has been opportunities, too - like every other year. I'm very excited to see what 2012 will bring!

As a farewell with the old year, I'm giving you the last layout I made this year (honestly, this is is not completely true, but it's the newest one I can share: you will get the other ones over the next  weeks). It's from Christmas Eveneing when all the presentents were opened and my kids cooperated to assemble their lates toys - Snow Scoots. For those who doesn't know what this is, it looks like kick bikes, but with skis instead of wheels.


My Scrapbooknook December Kit

Popm pom trim and pins from the Ad On Section

Another detail shot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here are a few things coming from MyScrapbookNook in 2012:


It has started shipping, I have it in my hand and it's lovely!!!!

A new Nook Crop:


You don't want to miss this! Stay tuned on the forum for more info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, here is a sneak peak on tomorrow's sketch at Creative Scrappers, or actually a sneak peak of the layout I made with it. Please pay us a visit tomorrow to see the sketch and the DT members stunning examples!







I wish you all a happy new year - must 2012 be the best year ever for all of us!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wish you a great 2012 and a beautiful page you have made again!
see you in 2012 byeeee,Lean[on blog]lol.

Elisabeth Helland sa...

godt nytt år.....
og LO'en din var kanonlekker!! takk for at du deler alle dine lekre kreasjoner med oss andre i blogglandia...