Sider

søndag 8. januar 2012

I want snow!

We have no snow! It's horrible!

I hate grey winters like this - all the dirt we drag in instead of clean snow and there is so little to do outdoors: it's too cold to go biking or fishing (like I would go fishing anyway), but not cold enough to have ice on the ponds so we could go skating. Let's hope the next weeks will bring some f that lovely white stuff called snow - but it doesn't look good according to the weather forecast.

Due to lack of snow, I put my kids and two of their friends in the car last week and drove us up in the mountains where we could find some. We all went skiing, but DS9 had brought his Snow Scoot and got a chance to try it out. I promise, it wasn't as easy as it looks: DS9 was kind enough to let me try. may be some other time, with less icy slopes.


Made with My ScrapbookNook January Kit


The metal embellies are decorations from some cheap candles I bough for Christmas. Perfect for winter layouts!


The New Year Crop has startet over at MyScrapbookNook. You will find the first challenge -10 Steps- here and the second challenge -10 PPs - here. The DT has pulled out some really fun challenges, so please join u!. During this crop all prizes are drawn by random, so there should be a fair chance to everyone to win one. The next two challenges will be revealed next weekend, so please stay tuned!




Have a happy week, with or without snow and crops, and thank you for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

Carol sa...

gorgeous layout Hilde! and it's so fun that you spend such quality time with your boys ;)

pysselpetra sa...

ja det är sååå trist med vinter utan snö - bara kallt och mörkt och trist.
snygg LO - mycket 3D feeling i den