Sider

søndag 25. november 2012

18 things to do before I die

Are there things you really want to do but haven't got round to yet? I have a long list...

Some of them should be quite easy to tick off my list, because they are not very time consuming or expensive - it's more a kind of getting my butt in gear. Like taking a class in flower decoration, which I started on last week. I had had in my mind for years, but finally took the plunge when one of the local florists had an ad for it. I really enjoy it, and some details of my first decoration is shown on the layout below.

Then there are other things that have to wait. Like seeing kenguroos in Australia. It's not like something I can to in an afternoon, and I will certainly need some more money than I use on a class at the florists. But if I start saving...

Title: 18 things to do before I die

Background paper & journaling spot: CSI Printables. Frame: Imaginarium Designs
Ribbons: Scrapbook Fantasies. Tiles: Harmonie. Glitter pins: Marens Landhandleri
Alpha: AC, Webster Pages & Glitz. Wire: my florist. Buttons: unknown




The got the idea for this layout when I saw CSI File Case # 46

Evidence: frames, translucent element (some of the tiles), something that shimmers (glitter pins).
Testimony: 18 things - a list of 18 things I want to do before I die.


One thing I really like about the CSI challenges, is that they have a set of printables (or coordinates as CSI call them) along with each challenge. It's both backgrounds, tags/spots, word art and other embellies you can print out. For my layout I printed out one of the backgrounds on matte photo papers as well as a sheet of tags/spots. I used one of them only, but spent the remaining parts for three super cute cards I'll show you later this week. If you're curious about these printables, here is the link to Challenge #46 - scroll to the very bottom and on the left hand you find the printable files.


So what's on your list - what do you want to do before you die?

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Yeah for the coordinates, they're handy sometimes. Your photo of floral decoration is great, congrats ! It's a very pretty page.

Sherri sa...

What a great idea for a layout! And those purple pins are fab.