Sider

torsdag 29. november 2012

CSI Coordinates Cards

As I promised in my last post, I'll show some cards made with CSI Coordinates.

CSI Coordinates are printables which comes with every CSI challenge. There are both background papers, word art and (journaling) spots/tags etc. So convenient if you don't have what you need among your own stash!
 

Background paper, tag, frames: CSI. Ribbon/twin: Scrapbook Fantasies.
Cardstock: Bazill. Buttons: Unknown

I don't always use the Coordinates, as I do have planty of stash on my desk, but some times I do. Usually I don't use all of it, and it's a shame to just toss the remaining pp and embellies. So I got this idea - why not use them for cards? I bet somebody has done it before me, but I haven't actually seen it, so nobody can blaim me on beeing a copy cat *lol*
 


Patterned paper/frame/owl: CSI.  Ribbons: Scrapbook Fantasies.
Brads: Harmonie. Cardstock: Bazill


I printed one of the background papers from CSI Coordinates #46 on grey cardstock, grabbed the spots that I had printed and were left from designing my layout for the challenge, and came up with these cards.




Patterned papers, ticket & frame with deer: CSI.  Ribbon: Scrapbook Fantasies.
Twine: The twinery Cardstock: Bazill. Buttons: Unknown


I have some remaning patterned papers from CSI Coordinates #47 on my desk, and the matching spots are just lovely, so I think I will do it this week too.

Do you ever use printables for cards?


3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

He he you made it before me. I have a few leftover of coordinates that I wanted to finish up !
This is pretty !

Debbi Tehrani sa...

What a fantastic idea, Hilde! TFS!

Michele sa...

These are so cute! Love your designs. It's so neat so see what can be done with the printables, I love your creativity.